SSC’s flight service clients enjoy the unique benefits of private aviation without the usual expense and headaches.
Your needs might include any of the following:
- Reliable transportation to conveniently meet with current and prospective customers.
- Supplemental lift for your current flight department to meet your transportation needs while your aircraft are in maintenance.
- A mission profile outside the capabilities of your current aircraft.
- Management of your aircraft or fleet that allows you to concentrate your time and resources on your core business.
- Additional income from your aircraft while they’re not needed for your own use.
- Parts for aircraft, at fair prices and convenient timing.
- Scheduled maintenance or unscheduled troubleshooting and problem-solving.
We understand that each client is unique.
Our clients include:
- Individuals and families who would like to charter an aircraft for a special trip.
- Aircraft owners and pilots who want to enjoy their time with their well-maintained aircraft while minimizing their time doing compliance paperwork. They may also choose to have their aircraft earning money while it’s not needed.
- Businesspeople who recognize the value of doing business in person who realize the value of spending time with clients, not in airports and security lines and rental cars.
- Companies who occasionally have transportation needs beyond what their fleet can provide, due to scheduled maintenance, seasonal fluctuations or other factors.
- Aircraft brokers who want their clients to enjoy a cost-effective, luxurious experience with great service.
Whatever the reason, each of our flight service clients receives Special Services.